Sunday, September 4, 2011

Packing~

Today morning after breakfast,i start pack my luggage and arrange it properly..
Omg..it was too many thing I have to bring..
After I pack pack and pack... Finally almost ok edi...
Thr are
-1 tong of daily use(detergent,bloom,hanger)
-1 luggage of clothes
-1 bag of electronic device, biscuit and skincare
-1 pillow bag for pillow and 1 pillow bag for blanket and 'boster'(paiseh,dono how spell)

I go and bath after packing... I thought juz 1pm... After I bath I see the clock, OMG..... 3pm jor... I haven lunch.. No wonder I feel very hungry tat time..
Really pity,my mum din cook.. I need to cook maggi me myself..sienzzz..

Then drama time.. I just watch 2 episode then feel very very tired edi..
Just slp... Once wake up then feel tat all my bone going to 'san'...so suffer... Tired...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment