Saturday, September 3, 2011

~ Days Before Get Into "U" ~

Really a very very tired day for me. But feel very Happy larr^^
Yest I went Sunway Pyramid with few of my Best Freind -- Jason, Lucas and Charles^^
We went thr Ice Skating...Woo...Its nice~~
We went for lunch before Ice Skating... We ate Sakae Sushi...
Mmmm....Yummy~~ Really full... 
After tat we went to buy ticket for Ice Skating....So expensive...RM23 not include glove (if not mistaken)...
But due to holiday, tat place full of ppl...haha... 
Nice experience^^ luckily i didnt fall down....But Lucas really pity lo =P haha...

 my ugly picture...not nice~ =S

Act this pic want to show Cheah Wee de =P

After Ice Skating, I go shopping with Jason... Try jor many nice dresses...really hope can buy...
But no money...Haiz~ Sad lo... I show some pic lo...I curi-curi taken in fitting room...haha...












After shopping we went to Full House for dinner... Yummy~~ but thr dont have much dishes...
Show you all some pic^^

 i like this mushroon soup very much^^



We went back home at 8.30pm smth lo... Really feel very tired.... 
My leg's muscle all very pain and suan...
Today lagi cham,whole leg and waist muscle pain...
Wuwuwuw....my leg pain pain T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment