Friday, September 16, 2011

Im Back!!

Fuiyoh....Finally im home now~ Miss my comfortable bed very much...(although hostel 1 also not bad)
How's my life in UPM?? Only 2 words can describe bout it--BUSY and TIRED...
But I still like my new life~New friends and New environment...
Well,since i can adapt to a new environment very well,so thr hav no prob for me until now....congratz me^^
Just bathroom quite far from my room. Everytime need to go until so far just for water....=.=
But i sure i can overcome it very soon...hihi^^

I really feel that i had change a lot after get into U...haha...
Become more sam pat (38) jor...
Important thing is my confidence increase jor...hahaha..
Now i refresh back tat few day...
I really dono how dare i can stand on stage and sing in front of senior and friends... Some more with mic..
Now i only know malay song also very nice de...hahaha....
But not bad la...New experience...Although whole body shaking...hahaha...
Really boh kia si edi...haha...

Ok,my Kolej really can say good jor la...
My room always have lower temperature de...so no air-cond also can survive..
The only cannot is not water heater for bath... Need to cook myself every morning...
Coz the water is really COLD~COLD~COLD~
And then everytime walk to bus stop very tired...Coz thr is a hill... Everytime sure very 喘...
Nvmind... Act keep fit and train my lung volume^^haha...
Yaloh.. this is my room...

Really felt sorry to Mr.Lim and Pn.Wong lo... Whole Chemistry edi forget until 7788...haiz...
Need refresh back very soon... If not no face go find Mr.Lim...haha...
Until now my lecturer stil very good lar... Except physical chemistry and calculus de... 
Physical Chem de not very good in explain smth... then Calculus de keep ponteng class...wahahaha...

Stil got many thing to tell...but very late edi...Need rest and slp....
I dont want look old~~wuwuwuwu.....ok...Nitez everyone^^
Love you all^^wahahaha......


No comments:

Post a Comment